Frequently Asked Questions
Fill out the form available on the website /index.php/en/apply/ and accept the terms and conditions of the program. Wait for results – those selected, will be asked to present their ideas and products during Deep Dive Sessions in January 2016.
An effective presentation on Pitch Session, synergy with the Orange Polska strategy and the Orange Fab jury’s verdict.
We’ve started 3rd season on Oct 5th, 2015
It is a twelve-week acceleration program for innovative small and medium-sized companies that have existing technological solutions that can be developed with Orange.
The winners can:
– develop its product,
– establish new business contacts,
– get financial support (up to 40,000 PLN),
– get access to Orange and Orange Group infrastructure, distribution, market, experts and mentors, technologies, global brand dimension, enterprise ecosystem in the form of Venture Capital means, business angels and investors,
– produce demo or PoC for Orange clients,
– take part in the international Demo Day in Paris.
- Application design and development
- B2B services (cloud, mdm, security)
- Cloud gaming & game content aggregation
- Cloud services & cloud technologies
- Communication & connectivity services
- Connected Home (services for home, cloud)
- High bandwidth disruption (LTE, fiber)
- Internet of Things
- Mobile payments
- Mobility (4G, NFC, cloud)
- M-payments & money transfer
- New media (digital content)
- Personal data & big data management
- Rich communication & unified communication, RCS, Web RTC
- Seamless wireless access & data consumption optimization
- User interfaces
- Video content aggregation & new video entertainment experience
Poland and Eastern Europe (now we’re open for entries from Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia and Ukraine)
United States of America
The Demo Day is an event where the results of the cooperation with companies are presented, where the previous Orange Fab edition is closed and where participants and winners are presented. It is a place for networking, contacting and development of further opportunities, where startups can show around their achievements, ideas, products.
National editions of the program cover their own Demo Days, but there is one annual joint international Demo Day in Paris.
Companies that apply to the program accept Terms and Conditions (link: /wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Orange_FAB_Terms_and_conditions_07_10_2015_EN.pdf). Those startups that win access to the accelerator program sign the agreement suited to their needs. It is a basis for further action.
The acceleration program means developmental and promotional actions that build innovative products or services. These actions are personalized and suited to the company needs. The program includes: mentoring sessions, workshops, internal and external conferences, working on the product development, business meetings, a demo day.
Mentors are Orange Polska partners, managers, investors as well as internal and external experts.
October 5th, 2015 – Demo Day and kick-off of the 3rd season
from October 5th, 2015 till 6th of January 2016 – open for applications
till January 31st, 2016 – Deep Dive Sessions
mid-February 2016 – winners announced/acceleration starts
till the end of May 2016 – acceleration ends
Sessions when startups present themselves in brief 3-5-minute pitches to Mentors who then decide about further selection.
So far, the past two seasons attracted 214 startups.
The 1st season ended with the selection of three winners (Sesame+, Publish so Simply, Wizyta.pl), the 2nd season – five winners (PKRM, Hollo, Oort, Brinch, Kekemeke)