Orange expand IoT market in Poland!
Orange Fab FAB is looking for small and medium-sized companies with IoT solutions to work together and co-create products and services.
Orange Fab is an acceleration program for innovative companies. We are looking for small and medium-sized entities with whom we will develop technologically advanced solutions. You can gain access to the knowledge of experienced Orange experts and broad distribution channels. The Orange Fab program operates in 14 countries around the world.
We are looking for solutions focused on:
The above list is an example.
Benefits from participating in the Orange Fab program for companies in the IoT area:
- dedicated technical support of Orange experts, including support in the selection of appropriate devices, SDK, connectivity,
- access to the Orange Live Objects platform for device management and IoT data collection for 12 months for free: https://partner.orange.com/orange-iot-platforms/
- • access to the IoT Orange network using various technologies (LoRa, LTE-M, 2G, 3G). Possibility to test the solution for 3 months for free: https://partner.orange.com/lora-in-a-nutshell/, https://partner.orange.com/lte-m-in-a-nutshell/
- Information meeting: June 20th
Miasteczko Orange, Ogrody Innowacji, Al. Jerozolimskie 160, 02-326 Warsaw
- Enrollment: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/orange-rozwija-rynek-iot-w-polsce-tickets-46709944702
- Collecting applications til September 10th
- Selection and acceleration – from September 20th