Research and Development Center works within a framework of international Orange Lab network since 1992. It takes part in international normalization organizations activities (i.e. ITU, CEN,CENLEC, Broadband Forum, TeleManagment Forum Home Gateway Initiative).
Our activities are based on strict cooperation with science environment all around the world. We are cooperating with Warsaw University of Technology, Gdańsk University of Technology, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, University of Warsaw, AGH University of Science and Technology. Searching for innovative solutions, technology, and the ability to use results in practice is our primary path of development.
Main activities areas:
- Digital Pesonal Life
- Software Infrastructure
- Ambient Connectivity
- Digital Society
- Data & Knowledge
- Trust & Security
- Internet of Objects
For collaborative startups within the Orange Fab Acceleration program we offe:
- Access to Orange Polska environments, providing a virtual environment and interfaces that will enable startups to create telecommunications and data communications services
- Cloud services: virtual machines, domains, hosting, web wizard, stores, VPS, SSL, office 365
- Access to APIs offered by Orange Poland for B2B: https://partner.orange.pl/sc/newisi/form/addForm.seam?cid=1700
- Support for APIs offered by the Orange Group for Developers: https://developer.orange.com
- Access to planning, design and development tools for telecommunication networks
- Support for the Research and Development Center for new ICT technologies
- Consultancy in verifying the technological potential of the solution.